Please read these terms and conditions, if you do not agree with them, please do not use this website. In using ajsaddlery.co.uk website you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
We will always try to provide error free, uninterrupted access to our website, however we cannot guarantee this due to the nature of the Internet. Occasionally your access may be suspended or restricted to allow upgrades, updates or repairs, should this occur we will do our very best to rectify this as quick as possible.
The term ‘A & J Saddlery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A & J Saddlery, Brewster Corner, Pendicke Street, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 1PN United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 07513607. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- A & J Saddlery is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, our nominated representative is Charles Moreton and any questions, queries and/or comments in relation to the Act and the way that we process your information should be directed to Anthony Phayer.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information we seek from you when placing an order is for billing and delivery purposes or for contacting you if we have a query. When placing an order online to purchase goods from A & J Saddlery, you will be sent an email confirming receipt of the order and the order details. A contract between you and A & J Saddlery will only take place once the order has been accepted, processed and items despatched, at which point your credit/debit card will be charged.
All products sold by A & J Saddlery are priced in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rate where applicable. Customs or import duties due when your package arrives within country of destination will be the purchaser’s responsibility. A & J Saddlery reserves the right to affect changes and you (the purchaser) will be notified at the time of ordering. We make every effort to maintain the prices published on our website, but every now and again we have to pass on prices increases from our suppliers
We try very hard to offer on our website only available stock items, however on the odd occasion an item will be out of stock, you will be informed of this immediately. All delivery dates are estimates and are subject to availability.
Purchases made from A & J Saddlery for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, these will be determined once the parcel reaches its country of destination. Charges for customs must be paid by you the purchaser, we cannot control these, and cannot make predictions as customs policies vary from country to country. Please Contact your local customs officer for full details and regulations before purchasing from our website.
While using the website, it is your responsibility to ensure that your account details and passwords are kept confidential and you must agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account and password. If you believe your information has become compromised or that your account is being misused, please contact us immediately.
While registering your details the information you provide must be complete and correct, please inform us if these details change or are incorrect.
A & J Saddlery reserves the right to remove content or edit, and to refuse access to the website or cancel orders at our own discretion. Should we cancel an order for whatever reason it will be without charge to you and you will be notified immediately.
A & J Saddlery are unable to add or amend orders after you press the Order button.
Our website is not for fraudulent use, spamming or illegal/unlawful activity.
This content of this website if for information purposes only. A & J Saddlery is not endorsing any products or services promoted on the site. The material on ajsaddlery.co.uk does not constitute advice and you should not use the information on the website to make any decisions or take any action.
Due to the Health and Safety regulations and the hygiene problems involved with the inspection of Footwear and Horse Clothing, we are unable to handle and inspect any item unless it is clean and dry (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974).
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. A & J Saddlery shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this web site or its contents.
The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of A & J Saddlery howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
A & J Saddlery nor any of their employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.